PowerWave Magnetic 2-in-1 Stand with 4 ft USB-C Cable
- Snap and Go: Charge more efficiently with a solid magnetic connection, which securely props up your phone for easy viewing.
- Dual Device Charging: While the magnetic stand charges your iPhone 12, charge AirPods or other earphones on the charging pad below.
- Versatile Viewing: Charge vertically or horizontally, and adjust the viewing angle up to 30° to watch videos or keep tabs on messages.
- Made for iPhone 12: Works flawlessly with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and MagSafe cases for iPhone 12. (Not compatible with iPhone 11 or earlier models, or with non-MagSafe phone cases.)
- What You Get: PowerWave Magnetic 2-in-1 wireless charging stand, USB-C to USB-C 4 ft / 1.2 m charging cable, welcome guide, 18-month stress-free warranty, and Anker’s friendly customer service.
Model Number: A2561
PowerWave Magnetic 2-in-1 Stand
The Snap-and-Secure Wireless Charging Stand
Wireless Charging, Evolved
Snap and secure your iPhone 12 for easy viewing while getting the fastest possible wireless charge at the same time. The magnetic surface automatically connects your phone to the “sweet spot,” avoiding slowdown or interference.
Charge your iPhone 12 on the magnetic stand surface, and use the charging pad below to power up your Qi-compatible earphones like AirPods at the same time.
The Perfect Angle
Adjust the stand to find the ideal viewing angle for movies or messages. Charge vertically or horizontally to get the whole picture while powering up your phone.
Made for iPhone 12
Compatible with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and MagSafe cases for iPhone 12. (Not compatible with iPhone 11 or earlier models, or with non-MagSafe phone cases.)
- Provides 7.5W max charging for the iPhone 12 series.
- Leather iPhone cases with MagSafe used with the PowerWave Magnetic 2-in-1 Stand may show compression marks.
- Use a power adapter with an 18W or higher output.
- The wireless charging pad for wireless earphones will not work properly when using wall chargers with 5V / 2.4A output or below.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM