PowerLine III USB-A to USB-C Fast Charging Cord (10 ft)
Model Number: A8874
PowerLine III USB-A to USB-C Cable
The Strong and Extra-Long USB-C Cable
Supports High-Speed Charging
Pair with a 15W Quick Charge charger to power up a Galaxy S10 in just 1.5 hours. (Charger not included).
Supports up to 15W charging for USB-C devices compatible with Quick Charge technology, including Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 8, and more. (Not compatible with Power Delivery)
Charge in Comfort
If you have outlets located far from your bed or sofa, or if you prefer to walk around while talking on the phone, this 10 ft cable gives you the freedom to charge from anywhere in the room.
A Cable for Life
We’re so confident in PowerLine III, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It’s the only cable you will ever need to buy.
This is a USB-C to full-size USB cable. This cable cannot connect to a micro USB port.
If your device’s original cable is a USB-C to USB-C cable, then only a USB-C to USB-C cable can charge your device as fast as possible.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 / 8
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+
- LG V30 / V20 / G7 / G6 / G5
- Sony XZ
- HTC 10
This cable does not support high-speed charging for the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- iPad Pro 11''(2018)
- Nexus 5X / 6P
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL / 3XL
- Nintendo Switch
USB Type C
300 x 1.58 x 0.75 cm; 104.33 Grams
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."