Buy on the Anker Store
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Lifetime Customer Support
AnkerCredits Rewards Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the Anker Rewards ("AnkerCredits" program). Members of the program will earn points (called "AnkerCredits") in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products at Anker.com (collectively referred to as Anker Store). Anker products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third-party sites (this includes, but is not limited to, Facebook resell groups, eBay, Amazon, and other third parties.) Such products are not currently eligible for the accumulation of points.
2. Eligibility. To be eligible for the loyalty program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate, and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username, and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate, and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the site on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent, you have such authority, you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the site or content resulting from such access or use.
3. How To Enroll in the AnkerCredits Program. Create an account: Visit Anker Store and become a registered user of the site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your email address and password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, your account is created successfully, and you are enrolled in our program.
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep the personal information on your account up to date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard, you can access your account information and change your profile.
II. Earning Points
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at the Anker Store. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by clicking on the user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 AnkerCredit for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, ten (10) AnkerCredits for every ten dollars ($10) spent): (i) qualifying online products on the Anker Store if you are logged into the website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts. Points are rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $19.99, you will receive 20 AnkerCredits.
4. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the member for shipping charges and all taxes, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, the redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a member prior to such member joining the program, (ii) online without a member being logged onto the Anker with the member's account number linked to the member's online account, are not eligible for AnkerCredits. Purchase of Anker products outside the Anker Store is not eligible for the AnkerCredits Rewards Program. (iii) Wholesale retailers are not eligible to participate in the rewards program.
5. Returns/Order Cancellations. AnkerCredits earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. We do not recycle rewards coupons or gift cards from order to order or item to item.
6. Bonus AnkerCredits Promotions. From time to time, the Anker Store may run certain bonus AnkerCredits promotions. Under bonus AnkerCredits promotions, members can earn additional or "Bonus AnkerCredits" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products or make the purchase during a bonus AnkerCredits time period, you will earn bonus AnkerCredits on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus AnkerCredits promotions are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at the Anker Store's sole discretion.
7. Limitations on Bonus AnkerCredits and AnkerCredits, Generally. These terms apply to AnkerCredits and bonus AnkerCredits accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional product, AnkerCredits will not be issued on the retail value of the free product.
III. Redeeming Points
1. How to Use Your AnkerCredits. AnkerCredits must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. AnkerCredits may only be used online at the Anker Store. AnkerCredits towards products: Members can use their AnkerCredits to reduce the purchase price of a product. AnkerCredits can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts. Redemption of points towards product purchases is subject to product availability.
2. Redeeming Your AnkerCredits. What are rewards? Rewards are typically Anker discount codes, gift cards (Anker or third-party gift cards), and products (including physical gifts or Anker accessories) that can be redeemed in exchange for the corresponding number of accrued points from your AnkerCredits account. Some rewards may only be collected during a specific period. The redemption rule is subject to change without prior notice due to campaigns or product releases. How do you redeem AnkerCredits? Sign into your account on the Anker Store. Head to "Redeem AnkerCredits" and select the rewards you would like to collect on the AnkerCredits page. Points will be deducted at the time of redemption. Rewards are available only while supplies last or during specific periods of time when quantities may be limited. Certain rewards will be conditional upon you agreeing to separate Terms and Conditions applicable to that reward which will be made available when the reward is offered. Rewards are non-returnable, non-refundable, and hold no cash value. Please read the rules of each reward and double-check before you confirm the redemption of any AnkerCredits. a. Discount Codes After you confirm the redemption of AnkerCredits, you will be issued a single-use discount code. These can be used for discounts on purchases made on the Anker Store. Copy and paste the code into the discount bar during checkout to save.
Only one discount code can be used per transaction.
Some coupons cannot be used on certain products.
There may be minimum purchase amounts or minimum quantity limits for some discount codes.
Some coupons can only be used at a certain time and may expire if not used in time.
Any rewards discounts that are applied to an order will be distributed equally to the applicable products in the order when completing a return.
b. Products/Free Gifts Choose the product you would like to redeem AnkerCredits for and click "Redeem Now". Then, fill out the shipping form and click submit. Rewards available in the Anker Store do not require a merchandise purchase.
Most products include free shipping. However, you may need to pay shipping fees for specific products.
Rewards will be shipped separately with their exclusive order ID.
Rewards will be shipped out once you confirm the redemption.
Once the rewards ship out, you will receive the shipping notification with a tracking number.
Due to the limited nature of the rewards, we regret that you cannot cancel, return, or exchange a reward once you confirm the redemption of AnkerCredits.
If you received damaged or incorrect products, please contact Anker Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving them.
c. Gift Cards Anker Gift Cards can only be used on the Anker Store. Any other gift cards available as gifts are purchased from and distributed by third parties. Please follow the gift card Terms and Conditions of the third parties or contact their support team for help. Please refer to the rules of each gift card before collecting it.
The Terms and Conditions for some gift cards will include information on their valid collection and usage period.
We encourage you to redeem your points often so that you get to experience the full benefits of the AnkerCredits program, including discounts, products, and gift cards. Specific rewards (whether products or gift cards) are available while supplies last and may be subject to change, discontinuance, limitations, and substitutions by us, at our discretion and at any time with or without notice. How and when rewards are delivered is determined by Anker at its sole discretion.
3. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Reward codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred at this time. AnkerCredits cannot be used on past purchases. AnkerCredits accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. AnkerCredits earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed AnkerCredits cannot be retroactively applied to any past order. AnkerCredits have no cash value outside of the online Anker Store and are available only to members in good standing. Rewards will be invalid and cannot be shipped out if the membership is canceled. The whole redemption process must be completed within the valid membership life cycle.
4. Points Expiration and Time Lapses. Standard points expire 365 days from the date on which they were assigned to your account and are available. Specific points would expire earlier at the discretion of Anker.
5. Rewards Cannot Be Canceled. Once points are redeemed, a reward (discount, product, or gift card) will be assigned, and we are unable to cancel the redemption and reapply the points to your AnkerCredits account.
By registering with Anker Store and joining the AnkerCredits Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. Anker reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend, or restrict the loyalty program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Anker may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the program's Terms and Conditions. A member's points balance, as reflected in Anker's records, shall be deemed correct. Anker reserves the right to determine the number of points in any member's account based on Anker's internal records related to such member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a member's account as stated on any member's receipt and Anker's internal records, Anker's internal records shall control. Anker assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all member accounts are subject to review and verification by Anker. The points balance in a member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Anker may revoke any member's membership in the loyalty program at any time if such member engages in abuse of the loyalty program or fails to follow the Terms and Conditions of the program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in the revocation of membership in the program and may affect a member's eligibility for participation in any other Anker program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us, located in the bottom footer of every site page.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at Anker's sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon the customer's at-will termination of their Anker Store registered account, or if a customer is terminated for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited, and will no longer be redeemable. Anker will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying Anker Store customers but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, non-refundable, and are not valid outside of the Anker Store. Purchases made outside Anker Store are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, eBay, Amazon, and other third parties).