Aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 and Ethernet Hub
- Points forts
Anker Unibody 3-Port USB 3.0 and Ethernet Hub
Sync and connect through more ports at speed.
SuperSpeed Transfer X3
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Connect to the 1 gigabit ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. We've also thrown in a 1.3ft USB 3.0 Cable to make sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Keeping Things Light
What good is such versatility if you can't take it out? With no screws and a compact, unibody design, the Anker Unibody 3-Port Hub expands your capabilities, wherever you are.
Power Usage Alerts:
To ensure a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or other devices which require a higher charging input.
Power Usage Alerts:
Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above. On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- Weight: 65g / 2.3oz
- Dimensions: 96 × 30 × 21mm / 3.8 × 0.9 × 0.8in
- Data Port Output Current: 900 mAh
- Supported System: Windows (32/64 bit) 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 and above, Linux 2.6.14 or above
- The devices are not being identified by my computer when connected to the USB hub, but they are being identified when connected directly to the computer. Why is this happening?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following:
a. Compatibility between the motherboard and system. Please try refreshing your BIOS.
b. Incorrect insertion or unplugging. Do not unplug the device when transferring data in order to avoid damaging the chipset.
c. Improper driver installation. In “Device Manager”, go to “Other Devices” and select “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”. If there are any yellow question or exclamation marks visible, uninstall the driver in “Device Manager”, then restart your computer. The driver will be reinstalled automatically.
- Can I use the USB hub as a standalone charger?
- The output current of the USB port is 900mA max. If you are using the hub to supply power, please make sure the input current of your device does not exceed 900mA. The hub can’t supply enough power to iPhones, iPads or most other smart phones.
- What should I do if the internet signal keeps disconnecting when using this Ethernet adapter?
- Please try the adapter on another computer to see if the problem persists. If your computer is running Mac OS please download the patch for Mac from our website.
If the above troubleshooting doesn't help then contact our support team.
- Document et drivers
- Mise à jour du Firmware
- Politique de confidentialité
- Conditions d'utilisation
- Vérification des produits
- Informations DEEE
- Nous contacter
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM