PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0
The Future of USB Connectivity
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Transfer data to and from all your USB devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps. That's an HD movie or over 1000 songs every 5 seconds.
Use any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via this cable.
PowerLine+ may be the last cable you'll ever need. Proven to last at least 5 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 5 times higher.
Compatible Devices Include:
Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Nokia N1 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
This cable will not charge Nintendo Switch, Nexus 5X or 6P, Moto Z, Huawei Mate 9, or OnePlus 3/3T at full speed.
PowerLine+'s plastic head may be incompatible with some cases (Width: 12.3mm Height: 7mm)
This cable does not include a travel pouch.
Cable may occasionally emit harmless, quiet static noise.
If you are not sure if your device is compatible with this cable, contact our customer service.
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make things right for you.
Document et drivers
Cable Doc -A8169
- Document et drivers
- Mise à jour du Firmware
- Politique de confidentialité
- Conditions d'utilisation
- Vérification des produits
- Informations DEEE
- Nous contacter
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM