PowerPort Solar 2 Ports
PowerPort Solar 2 Ports
Charge with the Power of the Sun.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start recharging your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amp per port or 3 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact design (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4 × 11.1in opened) and rugged stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner make attaching it to a backpack or tent a cinch. Super lightweight (14.7oz) and thin (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened), it easily fits in a daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Solar?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 2.4A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A. When using PowerPort Solar with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- What should I do if PowerPort Solar is not charging my devices?
- Ensure that PowerPort Solar is in direct sunlight. This charger does not have the capability to store power, so it can only charge with power converted from sunlight. Try another device or cable. If the problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- Output: DC 5V / 3A
- Weight: 14.7oz / 417g
- Dimensions: 26.4×11.1×0.2in / 670×282×5mm(Opened size) 11.1×6.3×1.1in / 282×160×28mm(Closed size)
- Document et drivers
- Mise à jour du Firmware
- Politique de confidentialité
- Conditions d'utilisation
- Vérification des produits
- Informations DEEE
- Nous contacter
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM