The Adjustable Self-Portrait Monopod
Plug and Shoot
With no Bluetooth or charging required, you'll never miss a Kodak moment again. Simply plug in the connector to your phone's headphone jack and instantly begin taking selfies.
An extendable body and flexible phone cradle allow you to capture shots from various angles. Get the perfect close-ups and great bird's-eye-view shots.
One Size Fits All
It's compatible with virtually any smartphone, big or small, from the compact iPhone 4s to phablets like the Galaxy Note 5.
Compact and Lightweight
You can slip the selfie stick right into your pocket. Weighing only 4.8 ounces and measuring 7 inches when retracted, this monopod makes for easy carrying, wherever you go.
A sleek silicone-rubber handle and wrist strap ensure you always have a comfortable and secure hold when taking your selfies.
- 1. Can the Anker selfie stick be used with regular digital cameras?
- No, regluar digital cameras cannot be paired with the Anker selfie stick.
- 2. Is the Anker selfie stick compatible with my smartphone?
- The Anker selfie stick will work with virtually any iPhone or Android smartphone with a width between 5.6 cm (2.2 in) and 8.3 cm (3.3 in).
- 3. Do I need to install an app before I can use the the selfie stick on my smartphone?
- No app is needed to use the Anker selfie stick with iOS 5/ Android 4.2.2 and above. However, if your smartphone is Android 4.2.2 or earlier, please install the app driver from our webpage.
- 4. Can I use the Anker selfie stick to start recording in video camera mode?
- Document et drivers
- Mise à jour du Firmware
- Politique de confidentialité
- Conditions d'utilisation
- Vérification des produits
- Informations DEEE