20W Dual-Port Wall Charger
Travel-sized charging for two.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+ 1).
A category-high 20 watts / 4 amps through two ports lets you charge two phones or even two tablets together at top speed.
UL Certified Safe
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
Over 15% smaller than the previous version, this compact adapter has a foldable plug and fits comfortably into a small purse or pocket.
- Input:AC 100-240V
- USB Output:5V / 2.4A (single USB port) 5V / 4A (total)
- Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- Thanks to Power IQ technology, each charging port can charge any device at full speed - there's no need to
find a specific port.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What if the Anker Dual-Port Wall Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 2.4 amps and a voltage input of 5V.
B. Use a different usb cable to double check. If the issue is our wall charger, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 months warranty.
- What should I do if certain port/ports fail to work?
- A. Please unplug the charger from the outlet and any USB cables from the ports on the front.
B. After 15 minutes plug the charger back in and try a different USB cable in the non-working port to see if the problem has been resolved.
C. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and Note 3 devices charging slightly slower from this charger than the original charger that came with my device?
- The heightened sensitivity of these devices to voltage input may in some cases slow their charging speed.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will this charger’s 4 Amp output harm it?
- No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4 Amps from each port. That is to say, if you use a 2.4A charger with a device drawing 1A, it will only draw 1A.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information
- When the charger is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at <0.5W.
- Can I use this charger in other countries?
- Yes, this charger is compatible with 100-240V. However, the plug is designed for the country it was originally shipped to. You may need to buy a universal Outlet Plug Adapter .
- Scarica driver o documento
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE