Fits like a glove
Engineered for maximum fit and comfort, the Anker 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse conforms snugly to the contours of your hand. Smooth over-body grooves keep your fingers comfortably poised for action. With such a fitting ergonomic design, half the battle is already won.
What do rates of 2000 DPI, 6600 FPS and 1000 Hz give you? The sensitivity and speed to execute your every movement with a sharpness far beyond that of your competitors. The Anker 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse puts you in full control when you need it most - when your (virtual) life is on the line.
Arsenal of options
Stacked with an arsenal of customizable features such as 7 programmable buttons, macros, 4 default DPI levels and 5 separate profiles (bound to specific games), the Anker Gaming Mouse allows you to perform every command with super-efficiency through an easy-to-use control panel. Light up the mouse's over-body with 4 color options, or turn it off to get down to epic battle.
Weapon of choice
Not sure if 2000 DPI is enough to conquer your world? Check out Anker's line of gaming mice to find your perfect fit.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP USB port Internect connection for software (reference to the manual for more information)
- Do I need extra drivers for my mouse to work?
- Yes. You will need the drivers and software utility downloadable on our website to configure the mouse buttons. Without the drivers and utility the mouse will still work but the programmable buttons will not function correctly.
- Are there Mac drivers for this mouse?
- No, there are only Windows drivers available. The mouse will still work with Macs but just with the standard 3 operational buttons i.e. left and right click and the scroll wheel button.
- How do I configure the key functions for this mouse?
- This is done through the software utility. Download and install the drivers and utility from our website to have a better view of how this is done.
- Can I raise the DPI level past 2000?
- Yes you can. With our software, you can extend the DPI level to 4000.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE