Simplistic. Speedy. Expansive. Complement your computer with added ports and style.
Stay polished.pple fashion.
Solid aluminum body with rounded corners complements your Apple-style desktop or laptop. Ultra-miniature (3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1in) and lightweight (3.9oz), free yourself from cable-chaos and put your workspace back in order - all without taking up too much space.
The provided velcro strip fixes the hub in place - under the monitor, beside the laptop or wherever seems best to you - and facilitates one-handed plugging and unplugging. Horizontally-positioned ports give a wider berth for over-sized USB connectors. Green LED indicator reveals the power status. Taken together, we've made accessing your data as easy and intuitive as possible.
SuperSpeed × 4.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work (or play). With 4 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
- Windows (32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices which require a higher power input.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Weight: 98g / 3.9oz
- Dimensions: 85 × 45 × 27mm / 3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1in
- Port: 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Data Port Output Current: Standard 900mA max
- Driver: Driver not required.
- Compatible: Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Why does my hard drive still spin when connected to the hub after my computer is turned off?
- Some hard drives will remain active even without a signal from the computer. Whether your hard drive will do this or not depends on the manufacturer and design of your drive.
We suggest unplugging the power adapter of both the hub and the hard drive to ensure the hard drive shuts down.
- Why is my computer unable to shut down when the hub is connected?
- 1. Please unplug the hub and see if your computer is then able to shut down.
2. Please unplug the AC adapter from the hub and see if the PC will shut down properly with the hub plugged in. If this solves the problem then the issue is with the hub. Please feel free to contact our support team for an exchange or refund. If it does not help, Please attempt the further troubleshooting below:
a. For Windows users: Adjust your power settings as follows: Right-click “My Computer”, select “Attributes”, then “Hardware”, followed by “Device Manager”, double-click “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”, right-click “USB Root Hub”, click “Attributes”, then “Power Management”, unmark “Allow computer to close the device to save power”, click “Yes ”, and then restart the computer.
For Mac users, please uncheck the box "put the hard disks to sleep when possible" in energy saver.
b. Check the USB 3.0 host and update its driver to the latest.
c. Try a different USB 3.0 cable/usb port.
If the further troubleshooting doesn't help then contact our support team.
- Why is the transfer rate so much slower than the 5Gbps promoted?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate is 5Gbps and has a theoretical transfer speed of 500MB/s which is about 8 times faster than the USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s with theoretical transfer speed of 60MB/s.
There are numerous variables that will affect USB transfer rate including data source and destination and file type. With all reasonable usage environments taken into account USB 3.0 can achieve average transfer speeds about 3 times faster than that of USB 2.0.
- Do you have any driver for the hub?
- Our Anker Hubs are plug-and-play so there's no need for extra drivers, but we do recommend updating your USB controller’s drivers and firmware to the latest version. This ensures a smooth experience using any USB devices. To do this you should identify the brand of your USB controller then search online, or contact your PC/motherboard supplier directly.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE