8200 DPI High Precision Laser Gaming Mouse
When you're logging hours in front of the computer, nothing is more important than comfortable, accurate control. Up your play with this 8200 DPI High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse from Anker. When every second counts, it could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Like a glove.
With a contoured body and 8-piece weight tuning system, the Anker High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse feels like an extension of your hand. Non-slip buttons ensure firm control over your moves, while a smooth, protected underside allows you to glide over flat surfaces with ease. Don't cramp up and botch an execution. Give your hand the comfort it deserves.
Get the touch.
Set your mouse at up to 8200 DPI and gain an advantage over your opponents, commanding your squad, army, or player with ultimate precision. With increased polling and frame rates (1000 and 12000, respectively), you'll be glad you went with Anker. Thanks to an Avago ADNS-9800 microchip, you won't have to worry about lags again.
Via an easy-to-use control panel, configure your mouse to your preferences. Assign functions to 9 different buttons so that you can operate more efficiently during gameplay. What's more, save up to 2 onboard profiles for fast, easy loading and choose from more than 16 million lighting options to really make this mouse yours.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. USB port. Internect connection for software (reference to the manual for more information)
Dettagli del prodotto
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Optical Resolution: 1000 / 2000 / 4000 / 8200
- Product Dimensions: 127 x 79 x 43 mm / 5.0 x 3.1 x 1.7in
- Product Weight: 140-160g / 4.9-5.6oz
- Compatible System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Do I need extra drivers for my mouse to work?
- Yes. You will need the drivers and software utility downloadable on our website to configure the mouse buttons. Without the drivers and utility the mouse will still work but the programmable buttons will not function correctly.
- Are there Mac drivers for this mouse?
- No, there are only Windows drivers available. The mouse will still work with Macs but just with the standard 3 operational buttons i.e. left and right click and the scroll wheel button.
- How do I configure the key functions for this mouse?
- This is done through the software utility. Download and install the drivers and utility from our website to have a better view of how this is done.
- What is the size of this mouse. Will it fit my hand?
- The mouse is slightly larger then the normal mouse (127 x 79 x 43 mm / 5.0 x 3.1 x 1.7in). Some users prefer a smaller mouse, some prefer large. It is completely user preference.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE