14W Dual-Port Solar Charger
Tap into the sun's radiance and power up with freedom.
Brilliant Power Supply
Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start repowering your gadgets. 14 watts lets you charge two devices at once.
Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge. Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge (weather permitting).
Smaller than a sheet of A4 and weighing under two pounds, the 14W Solar Charger adds minimal bulk to your pack.
Industry grade PET panels and heavy-duty polyester canvas equip this solar array with ultimate weather-resistant durability.
For Optimal Use:
Minimize exposure to water.
Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFI).
Compatible with the new 12" MacBook (USB-C), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Output: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 790g / 27.9oz
- Dimensions: 880 x 280mm / 34.6 x 11.0in (Opened size) 280 x 175 x 25mm / 11.0 x 6.9 x 1.0in (Closed size)
- Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- Thanks to PowerIQ™ technology, each charging port can charge any device at full speed up to 2 Amps — the sun’s radiance is the only limiting factor.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What if my device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output damage it?
- The solar charger's maximum output current is 2A but it will never exceed the maximum current output that your device is designed for.
- What if the Anker 14W Foldable Dual-Port Solar Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device’s input current and voltage requirements fall within the accepted range.
B. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current output that prevent your devices from charging. In this event, try placing the solar charger in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE