8W Solar Charger
- Dettagli del prodotto
- Area Download
8W Portable Foldable Outdoor Solar Charger
Tap into the sun's radiance and power up your gadgets with freedom.
Brilliant power supply.
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy yet another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start repowering your gadgets. 8 watts provides enough power to charge one device at a time.
PowerIQ: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with PowerIQ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language. So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn't limit your charging speed (although the weather still might).
Folding down into an easily–stowable paper–sized package and weighing in at less than a pound, the solar charger adds minimal bulk to your backpack. Well–placed eyeholes enable easy attachment to your pack, tent or even trees.
The panels are faced with industrial–grade PET plastic and bound together using heavy–duty polyester canvas, equipping this solar array with ultimate weather–resistant durability. Premium materials and circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
For optimal use.
Minimize exposure to water to protect electrical components.
Compatible with ALL USB–charged devices (except the Asus Transformer and iPod Classic).
To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third–party certified one (such as MFI).
Dettagli del prodotto
- Output: 5V / 1A
- Weight: 390g / 13.8oz
- Dimensions: 230 x 160 x20mm / 9.1 x 6.3 x 0.8in (closed size) 490 x 230 x 4mm / 19.2 x 9.1 x 0.16in (open size)
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What if the Anker 8W Foldable Dual-Port Solar Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device’s input current and voltage requirements fall within the accepted range.
B. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current output that prevent your devices from charging. In this event, try placing the solar charger in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
- How do I check my devices input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
- If it is partially cloudy or not very sunny, can I still charge my devices with this charger?
- Yes, but the charging output may be lower prolonged charging time. If the solar panel has its light suddenly limited (by a passing cloud for example) you may need to unplug and then replug your device to begin charging again.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM