- Area Download
PowerCore 20000 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Ultra-High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Unbeatable Charging Speed
Amongst the first portable chargers ever to utilize Quick Charge 3.0 output, PowerCore 20000 charges compatible devices up to 80% in just half an hour.
PowerCore 20000 packs seven iPhone charges or five Galaxy S6 charges into your bag or pocket. That’s a whole week of charging without needing to plug into the wall.
30% smaller than other portable chargers of the same capacity. About the size of a TV remote and weighs less than a can of soup (12.5 oz). Possibly the most power ever packed into such a small space.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 20000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 20000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 20000?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 11-12 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 20000?
- It takes 11-12 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 3. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 20000?
- PowerCore 20000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE