Anker Aluminum Bluetooth Speaker
A portable speaker that looks as good as it sounds.
Sleek & Polished
An aluminum shell gives a premium look and feel to your premium portable speakers.
With two powerful 3.5 watt drivers built in, the Anker Aluminum Speakers pump out fantastic audio. You'll be surprised by its clear, full sound.
8 Hour Playtime
Listen non-stop for up to eight hours on a single three-hour charge. Perfect for parties or trips.
Free Up Your Device
Answer calls or control your music at the press of a button. You can also insert a Micro SD card (supports MicroSD up to 32GB, not limited to FAT32), so even if your phone dies, the music continues.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Size: 180 × 28.3 × 46.4mm / 7.1 × 1.1 × 1.8in
- Weight: 368g / 11.0oz
- Can I unpair my device using the speaker's buttons?
- Please follow the steps below to reset the speaker and pair it to your device.
a.Please switch on the speaker and meantime press the volume+/- button for about 2 seconds until you hear the beep.
b.Turn off the speaker and go through the pairing procedure again.
- Can I use the buttons when the speaker is connected via the 3.5mm audio cable?
- The volume up/down function works in line-in mode, however, the previous/next song function is disabled, and the pause button functions as 'mute' and 'unmute' in this mode.
- How many devices can the speaker remember?
- It can remember up to 8 devices.
- Can I skype using the speaker?
- Skype is only available when using IOS 6. It cannot currently be used under other operating systems( Android, IOS versions excludes IOS6).
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE