2nd Generation Astro E3 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Portable powerpack perfection.
Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 two and a half times or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a battery 10% more efficient than the industry average ensure complete reliability.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Capacity: 10000mAh/36Wh
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Output: 5V / 2.4A
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with 2nd Gen Astro E3?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with 2nd Gen Astro E3. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge 2nd Gen Astro E3?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 3.5 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge 2nd Gen Astro E3?
- It takes 3.5 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 3. What devices are compatible with 2nd Gen Astro E3?
- 2nd Gen Astro E3 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE