Ultra Slim Battery Case
The Compact Charging Case for iPhone 6 / 6s
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
+120% Extra Battery Life
Add up to 60 hours audio, 17 hours 3G talktime, 13 hours video, 12 hours internet or 3 hours 3D gaming. Whatever you love doing, do it for longer.
The Media's #1 Pick
Recommended by Time Magazine and The Wall Street Journal. Engadget's Wirecutter spent over 100 hours reviewing iPhone 6 battery cases and found ours to be the best.
Sleek, Compact Design
Adding only 0.23in of thickness, this battery case is comfortable to hold and slides easily into your pocket.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable. Other cables may not charge or sync successfully.
• Turn off the case before recharging it.
• Use an Anker or Apple charger to charge the case.
• Before using the audio jack extender, ensure that all audio functions are working as normal. Always ensure it is fully inserted during use.
Not compatible with iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus.
This case is not designed to provide screen protection.
- When charging the Anker battery case with the iPhone inside it, what will the charging order be?
- If you're charging your Anker battery case while your iPhone is inside, your iPhone will be charged first. The Anker battery case will begin charging once your iPhone is fully charged.
- How can I turn the battery case on and off (start and stop charging my iPhone)?
- Press the button on the Anker battery case once to start charging. Press and hold the button for 3-6 seconds to stop charging.
- While the Anker battery case is plugged in for charging, will the it turn off automatically once my iPhone is fully charged?
- No, the Anker battery case will not turn off automatically while plugged in for charging, even once your iPhone is fully charged.
- What will the Anker battery case's LED indicators show while it is charging itself?
- As the Anker battery case charges, some LED indicators will shine steadily and one LED indicator will flash. The steadily-shining LEDs indicate the level to which the battery case has already been charged; the flashing LED indicates the currently-charging level. Once both the Anker battery case and the iPhone are fully-charged the LED indicators will shut off.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM