Battery Case 3100mA
- Dettagli del prodotto
ANKER: Amazon's leading Charging Brand
• One of the highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 20 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
Premium Extended Battery Case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
Keep your iPhone charged and protected on the go.
+130% Extra Battery Life
Add up to 65 hours audio, 18 hours 3G talktime, 14 hours video, 13 hours internet or 3½ hours 3D gaming. Whatever you love doing, do it for longer.
Apple MFi Certified
Each case contains a unique authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% sync & charge compatibility with any iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s.
A drop-tested polycarbonate shell with raised edges protects your phone against bumps and drops, while its deluxe matte finish ensures secure grip.
Sleek, Compact Design
Adding only 0.29in of thickness, this deluxe matte finish case feels great in your hand and slides comfortably into your pocket.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable. Other cables may not charge or sync successfully.
Not compatible with iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus.
This case is not designed to provide screen protection.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Capacity: 3100 mAh
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Size: 0.6 x 0.28 x 0.05 inches
- When charging the Anker battery case with the iPhone inside it, what will the charging order be?
- If you're charging your Anker battery case while your iPhone is inside, your iPhone will be charged first. The Anker battery case will begin charging once your iPhone is fully charged.
- How can I turn the battery case on and off (start and stop charing my iPhone)?
- Press and hold the button on the Anker battery case for 3-6 seconds to start or stop charging your iPhone.
- While the Anker battery case is plugged in for charging, will the it turn off automatically once my iPhone is fully charged?
- No, the Anker battery case will not turn off automatically while plugged in for charging, even once your iPhone is fully charged.
- What will the Anker battery case's LED indicators show while it is charging itself?
- As the Anker battery case charges, some LED indicators will shine steadily and one LED indicator will flash. The steadily-shining LEDs indicate the level to which the battery case has already been charged; the flashing LED indicates the currently-charging level. Once both the Anker battery case and the iPhone are fully-cahrged, the LED indicators will shut off.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE