PowerCore+ 20100mAh USB-C
PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That's 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
-Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
The new MacBook 2015/2016 (with included USB-C cable)
Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7)
Nexus 6P / 5X, Oneplus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 etc.
Other USB-charged devices.
Note: Not compatible with SONY Xperia XZ & Google Pixel Dell XPS 12 9250 (2015), Dell XPS 15 (9550), Dell XPS 13 (9350) or HP Spectre x2 iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Can I use a different type-c cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other type-c cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 20100 in 10-11 hours using a 2.4 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 10-11 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2.4A wall charger and almost 12-13 hours to fully charge with 2A wall charger.
- How to charge the New Macbook (12-inch) via Type-C port of the PowerCore+ 20100?
- To charge the Macbook 12-inch, please plug the USB-C cable into the external battery port, and then press the power button to begin charging. Otherwise, the PowerCore+ 20100 will draw current from the Macbook 12-inch instead.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Capacity: 20100 mAh
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM