- Area Download
The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
With at least one complete charge for any phone, PowerCore 5000 is perfect for work, travel or at home on the couch.
So small that it'll sit almost unnoticed in any pocket or bag. Its cylindrical design offers the world's best capacity-to-size ratio.
PowerCore 5000 utilizes two different fast-charging technologies. PowerIQ provides the fastest charge to any device up to 2A. VoltageBoost increases output to overcome cable resistance and ensure a consistent top-speed charge.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 5000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 5000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 5000?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 2-3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 5000?
- It takes 2-3 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 5000?
- The PowerCore 5000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE