Anker PowerCore mini Ultra-Compact Portable Phone Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
About the size of a tube of lipstick, PowerCore mini is extremely slim and lightweight. You can easily slip it into your pocket or purse when you're on the go.
Charges an iPhone 6 to full capacity in about 2 hours-without having to wait around near a power outlet. Charges with a capacity of 3200mAh.
Convenient Power Button
PowerCore mini's power button is conveniently placed on the side of the tube, so that you can reach into your pocket to turn it on or off with minimal effort.
At Anker, your safety is our number-one priority. We submit every single product to rigorous testing and certification before it's allowed to leave the factory. Our unique MultiProtect™ Safety System keeps you fully protected against shorts, surges and other dangers.
3-Color LED Indicator for Easy Power Level Reading
Green, orange and red LED lights indicate the power level of your PowerCore mini so you know when it needs a charge.
We believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support around the clock. In designing our products, we do our best to make sure you never need to take advantage of this warranty, but if you do, you will find it straightforward and hassle free.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Capacity: 3200 mAh / 11.52 Wh
- Output: 5 V / 1 A
- Input: 5 V / 0.8 A
- Weight: 66.5 g / 2.3 oz
- Size: 99 x 24 x 24 mm / 3.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 in
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore mini?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore mini. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore mini?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 6-7 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger.
- 3. What devices are compatible with PowerCore mini?
- The PowerCore mini is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. The portable charger supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- 4. Does PowerCore mini work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore mini can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM