- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make things right for you.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
Copyright © 2020 Anker Innovations Limited