PowerLine 6ft USB-C to USB-C 2.0
PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 2.0
The World's high Durable Data Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Unbeatable Charging Speed
One of the few cables to fully support USB Power Delivery. This new specification offers enough output to power laptops and other devices that were previously impossible to charge over USB.
5X More Durable
We bent this cable over 5000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. PowerLine is one of the toughest cable you've ever seen.
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 480 Mbps.
Thanks to USB-C's new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Compatible Devices Include:
Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
This cable will not charge Nexus 5X, Moto Z, OnePlus 3/3T, Huawei Mate 9, Helio X20/X25, or MacBook Pro 87W at full speed.
If you are not sure if your device is compatible with this cable, contact our customer service.
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at email@example.com with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make things right for you.
Scarica driver o documento
Cable Doc -A8182
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM