PowerPort+ 1 Port
- Dettagli del prodotto
- Area Download
PowerPort+ 1 Port
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Ensures the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes— 4x faster than standard chargers.
Unrivaled USB Efficiency
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous version, Quick Charge 2.0. That means less time waiting around and more time for you.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion.
Quick Charge Devices Include:
Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 4/5/Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One A9/M9
Xperia Z3/Z3 Compact/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device’s technical specs to confirm compatibility)
Not compatible with iPad Pro.
For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable, or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
Dettagli del prodotto
- Input: AC 100-240 V ~ 0.7 A 50-60 Hz
- DC Output: 5 V - 3 A , 9 V - 2 A , 12 V - 1.5 A
- Size: 56 x 53 x 28 mm / 2.2 x 2.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight: 70 g / 2.5 oz
- My device doesn't support Quick Charge 3.0. Can I still use this PowerPort+ 1 to charge it?
- Yes, the PowerPort+1 is able to charge Quick Charge 2.0 and Quick Charge 1.0 devices.
- How will I know when the PowerPort+ 1 is charging my devices?
- When the PowerPort+ 1 is charging your devices, the LED indicator on the PowerPort+ 1 will illuminate in green.
- What if the PowerPort+ 1's LED indicator is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the PowerPort+ 1's indicator is working but your device isn't charging, it may be due to a faulty charging cable, or your device's charging port may be faulty. Please try a different charging cable and device to identify the source of the problem. If this doesn't help, please email us at email@example.com.
- What should I do if the PowerPort+ 1 is not responding to my devices (i.e., the LED indicator stops illuminating even though my devices are plugged in)?
- If the PowerPort+ 1 is unresponsive when your devices are plugged in, please:
1. Check to ensure that the PowerPort+ 1 is securely plugged into an outlet.
2. Try the PowerPort+ 1 in a different outlet. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM