AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerPort 5 Ports
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
- What does "PowerIQ" mean?
- Anker's built-in PowerIQ technology intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower with PowerPort 5?
- PowerPort 5 doesn't support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Input: AC 100-240V
- USB Output: 5V / 8A (total)
- Size: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.0in / 91 x 58 x 27mm
- Weight: 8.29oz / 235g
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM