PowerPort Lite 6 Ports
- Dettagli del prodotto
- Area Download
PowerPort Lite 6 Ports
The Family-Sized 6-Port USB Charging Hub.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology in three ports provides the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
- Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (via USB-C cable) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
*Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Input: AC 100 - 240V ~ 0.8A 50-60Hz
- DC Output: 5V - 6A
- Size: 99×70×27mm / 3.9×2.8×1.1in
- Weight: 155g / 5.5oz
- What does "PowerIQ" mean?
- Anker's built-in PowerIQ technology intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort 6 Lite?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower with PowerPort 6 Lite?
- PowerPort 6 Lite doesn't support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM