America's Leading USB Charging Brand
The Speed Series By Anker
The Speed Series was created for one single purpose: To deliver the fastest charge possible to any and all USB devices.
PowerPort Speed 5 Ports
PowerPort Speed 5 Ports implements multiple fast charging technologies to deliver high-speed charging from multiple ports.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Input: AC 100-240V ~ 1.7A 50 - 60Hz
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 3.6-6.5V=3A, 6.5-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- PowerIQ Output: 5V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Size: 102 x 75 x 28mm / 4.0 x 3.0 x 1.1in
- Weight: 205g / 7.2oz
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimized charging, we recommend using one of the PowerIQ ports to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 5 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
Scarica driver o documento
Wall Charger Doc - A2054
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE