SoundCore Sport Bluetooth Speaker
- Dettagli del prodotto
- Area Download
The Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Feedback
Industry-High Waterproof Rating
IPX7 waterproof rating means SoundCore Sport can handle immersion in up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes, and even float after taking a plunge.* With high dust, sand and water resistance, it’s the perfect companion for a day outdoors.
Crisp, crystal-clear sound quality and robust bass are realized through a 3W audio driver and passive subwoofer. Anti-clipping technology ensures distortion-free music. Listen to your music as it’s meant to be heard.
SoundCore Sport keeps the music playing for up to 10 hours on a single charge.** An outstanding connection range of up to 33 feet and a built-in microphone for handsfree calling mean more flexibility for you.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
*To ensure water resistance, seal off ports with protective flap.
**Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
Dettagli del prodotto
- Standby Time: 10 hours
- Size: 85x85x45mm/3.3x3.3x1.8 in
- Weight: 230g/8.1oz
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM