USB-C to USB 3.0 Converter
The future of USB connectivity
Turn one USB-C port into a USB 3.0 port to connect flash drives, keyboards or other peripherals to the new MacBook and other USB-C devices.
Transfer data to and from your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C's new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
Apple MacBook (12 inch, 2015); Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015); Nokia N1 Tablet
Dettagli del prodotto
- Length: 150mm
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will try to make things right for you.
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE