- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the quick charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- My device doesn't support Quick Charge 2.0, can I still use this quick charger to charge it?
- Yes, this Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger can charge non Quick Charge 2.0 devices up to 10W (5V/2A).
- What do the different colors on the LED indicator show?
- A blue LED indicates 5V output (non Quick Charge 2.0). A green LED indicates 9 / 12V output (Quick Charge 2.0).
- What if the LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- Please try a different USB cable and device to double check. If the issue is with the wall charger, please email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 month warranty.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
Copyright © 2020 Anker Innovations Limited