- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the quick charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- My device doesn't support Quick Charge 2.0, can I still use this quick charger to charge it?
- Yes, this Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger can charge non Quick Charge 2.0 devices up to 10W (5V/2A).
- What do the different colors on the LED indicator show?
- A blue LED indicates 5V output (non Quick Charge 2.0). A green LED indicates 9 / 12V output (Quick Charge 2.0).
- What if the LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- Please try a different USB cable and device to double check. If the issue is with the wall charger, please email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 month warranty.
Scarica driver o documento
- Scarica driver o documento
- Aggiornamento Firmware
- Richiedi Garanzia
- Informazioni sulla Garanzia
- Termini d'Utilizzo
- Verifica del prodotto
- Informazioni RAEE
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2021 Anker Innovations Limited