10-Port USB Data Hub
A Massive Data and Power Center
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology.
• 18-Month Warranty.
• 99% Positive Feedback.
Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high-definition movie in seconds—no more wait times when sending and receiving important files.
Multiply Your Ports
Transform one port into ten. Recharge and sync every one of your devices.
Self-Powered and Surgeproof
10-Port USB Data Hub uses its own 60W power supply, equipped with an internal surge protector, for worry-free full-speed data transfers.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OSx 10.6-10.12, Linux 2.6.14 or later.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices which require a higher power input.
- Weight : 100g / 3.5oz
- Dimensions: 145 × 44 × 22mm / 5.7 × 1.7 × 0.87in
- Port: 10 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Data Port Output Current: 0.9A max
- Charging Port Output Current: 2.1A max
- Driver: Driver not required.
- Compatible: Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Can I use the USB hub as a standalone charger?
- The output current of the USB port is 900mA max. If you are using the hub to supply power, please make sure the input current does not exceed 900mA. The hub can’t supply enough power to iPhones, iPads or any other smart phones.
- Why is my USB 3.0 device being read as a USB 2.0 device when connected to the hub?
- This problem may be the result of one of the following:
a. Insufficient power supply from the USB hub. Please connect the USB hub to a power source.
b. Insufficient power supply from the computer’s USB port. Please connect the USB hub to the USB port positioned on the back of the frame, instead of on the front, to ensure sufficient power supply.
c. The device is being plugged in too slowly. As a result of the USB 3.0 interface design, the system will recognize devices as USB 2.0 when they are plugged in too slowly, or section by section.
- The hub keeps suddenly disconnecting from the device while transferring data. Why is this happening?
- If this problem is occurring with properly-installed devices, it is usually due to insufficient power supply. When the hub is transferring data - especially large amounts - make sure it is connected to a power source. In addition, we recommend connecting the hub to your computer with the cable provided. If not, please make sure the cable length is less than 1m, so as to ensure stable data transfer.
- A surge warning appears on the screen when the USB hub is connected to the computer. Why is this happening?
- When the input current requirement of a connected device is higher than the output current of the USB port, a surge warning may appear. Connect the USB hub to a power source to ensure sufficient power supply.
If the problem persists, please check to make sure the USB driver is installed properly, or click the USB icon on the taskbar and select “Reset” to make sure the USB device is being identified correctly.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM