Anker Astro E7 Ultra-High Capacity 26800mAh 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger
Portable power pushed to the limits.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Power to keep you going, and going...and going. Add up to ten charges to a smartphone, two charges to a tablet or multiple charges to pretty much anything else.
About the length of a Galaxy Note 4, it's possibly the most compact charger of this capacity on the market and has a built-in flashlight to boot.
We use only premium battery cells, together advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Output:5V / 4A (total)
- Input:5V / 2A
- Weight:485g / 17.1oz
- Size:166 × 80 × 22mm / 6.5 × 3.1 × 0.9in
- What is the E7's USB Output?
- The E7 has a total combined output of 4A, with a maximum single port output of 3A. It does not support Quick Charge technology.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 12-14 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 12-14 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What's the compatiblity of the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery?
- The Astro E7 will recharge Android, Apple and Windows phones and tablets as well as almost any device with a USB input.
- Does the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery?
- Approximately 30-40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery charge other devices while it is being charged?
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery’s 4 Amp output harm it?
- No, the external battery will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device.
- Can the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery charge three devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge three devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 3 output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 4.0A.
- How do I turn on/off the flashlight?
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn the flashlight on and off.
- What do the LEDs indicate when the Astro E7 26800mAh is charging itself or other devices?
- "When the battery is charging your devices, the LED indicator will stay on displaying the battery’s remaining power and will turn off when the device is fully charged and not drawing a current. When the battery is being charged, the remaining power of the LED indicators will light steadily; while the next charging LED indicator will flash. And they will turn off when the Astro E7 is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the battery's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your battery's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter.
- Can the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the Astro E7 26800mAh external battery can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the Astro and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease