26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices.
- Over 6 Phone Charges
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- Recharges in 6 Hours
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides up to 10 iPhone 6s charges, almost 7 Galaxy S6 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices—includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices.
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard portable charger. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Anker's MultiProtect technology combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and premium LG battery cells to keep you and your devices safe.
What's In the Box
PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger
2X Micro USB Cable
5V ⎓ 4A (5V ⎓ 2A Max Per Port)
5V ⎓ 6A (5V ⎓ 3A Max Per Port)
Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Size:7 x 3.1 x 0.9in/180 x 81.5 x 22mm
- Max Input:5V=4A（5V=2A Max Per Port）
- Output:5V=6A (5V=3A Max Per Port)
- Capacity:26800mAh/96.48 Wh
- Can PowerCore 26800 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore 26800?
- PowerCore 26800's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Does PowerCore 26800 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore 26800 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore 26800?
- The PowerCore 26800 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- No, it comes with two USB Micro USB cables only.
- Can I use other Micro USB cables other than the one that came with PowerCore 26800?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 26800. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 26800?
- You can safely recharge PowerCore in 6.5 hours using two 5V/2A or higher output chargers. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- What should I do if PowerCore 26800 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore 26800 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore 26800 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore 26800 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Can PowerCore 26800 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore 26800 can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- How long will the charge in PowerCore 26800 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore 26800 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore 26800 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore 26800 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- Can PowerCore 26800 charge three devices simultaneously?
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore 26800's higher output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore 26800 will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited