- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Colossal Capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker's PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (max output 6A, single-port max output 3A).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard power banks—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
- What You Get: PowerCore 26800mAh Power Bank, 2X Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Light enough, and compact enough to fit in your bag for days out and longer adventures.
Boasts 3 USB ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies for super fast charging.
A Week of Power
The colossal 26800mAh capacity can charge most phones over 6 times.
Dual input ports with a max input of 4A ensures a full charge only takes around 6 hours.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Model Number: A1277
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Power Bank
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides almost 10 iPhone 8 charges, 6.5 Samsung Galaxy S8 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices—includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices (max output 6A, single-port max output 3A).
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard power bank. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Input: 5V ⎓ 4A (5V ⎓ 2A Max Per Port)
Output: 5V ⎓ 6A (5V ⎓ 3A Max Per Port)
• Recharging via a single port will result in slower speeds. For the fastest recharging speeds, a 4A (2A+2A) input is required. (Wall charger sold separately)
• Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
• Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
• Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Size: 7 x 3.1 x 0.9in/180 x 81.5 x 22mm
- Weight: 495g/17.5oz
- Max Input: 5V=4A（5V=2A Max Per Port）
- Output: 5V=6A (5V=3A Max Per Port)
- Capacity: 26800mAh/96.48 Wh
- Can PowerCore 26800 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore 26800?
- PowerCore 26800's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Does PowerCore 26800 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore 26800 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore 26800?
- The PowerCore 26800 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM