PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20,100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That’s 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features protect you and your devices.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
- The included USB-A to USB-C cable is designed for charging PowerCore. Performance may be limited with other devices.
- The new MacBook 2015/2016 (with included USB-C cable)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7)
- Nexus 6P / 5X, Oneplus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 etc.
- Other USB-charged devices
- Note: Not compatible with Sony Xperia XZ or Google Pixel, MacBook Pro 2016, Dell XPS 12 9250 (2015), Dell XPS 15 (9550), Dell XPS 13 (9350) or HP Spectre x2, iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.