PowerLine 3ft Lightning
The world's faster and durable Lightning cable.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
A first for USB charging cables, the Anker PowerLine is reinforced with bulletproof aramid fiber. That makes it much stronger than conventional cables.
5X More Durable
We bent this cable over 5000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. PowerLine Lightning is the toughest cable you've ever seen.
Thanks to wide diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, PowerLine enables the fastest possible charge speed via any USB charger.
Apple MFi Certified
Each cable contains a unique authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% sync & charge compatibility with any Lightning device.
•iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
• iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
• iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
This cable is not compatible with Lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other Apple devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
- How to confirm if your Anker lightning cable is faulty when it does not charge well?
- "When you cannot use your Anker lightning cable to charge your device, the issue could be with the cable, the power adapter or the device charged. We can try a different cable, power adapter or charge a different device to confirm where the problem is. 1. Try a different cable. If the different cable works while your Anker cable not, the issue is with your Anker cable; 2. Try a different power adapter. If your Anker cable works with a different adapter, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable. 3. Charge a different device. If your Anker cable can a different device, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable. "
- What do you need to know about using Anker lightning cable
- 1. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments. 2. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use. 2. To ensure the cable’s longevity, do not abruptly bend or pull the connector. Do not expose your cable to the elements for long periods of time to avoid moisture collection and rust. 3. Keep your cable away from pets. 4. Use 99% v/v alcohol to clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally.
- What devices can be the Anker lightning cable compatible with?
- iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
- Length: 3ft / 0.9m
- Compatibility: iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 2 / mini, iPad 4th generation iPod nano 7th generation, iPod touch 5gen
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8111
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM