PowerLine II 3ft Lightning
PowerLine II Lightning Cable
The Cable That’s Yours For Life
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine II tolerates being bent over 12,000 times, lasting an enormous 12x longer than other Lightning cables.
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine II is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It may be the last cable you’ll ever need to buy.
iPhone 11 / X / XS / XR / XS Max / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), AirPods and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case.
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Dimensions: 35.4 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable:
- 1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
- How to confirm if your Anker lightning cable is faulty when it does not charge well?
- When you cannot use your Anker lightning cable to charge your device, the issue could be with the cable, the power adapter or the device charged. We can try a different cable, power adapter or charge a different device to confirm where the problem is. 1. Try a different cable. If the different cable works while your Anker cable not, the issue is with your Anker cable; 2. Try a different power adapter. If your Anker cable works with a different adapter, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable. 3. Charge a different device. If your Anker cable can a different device, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable.
- What do you need to know about using Anker lightning cable
- 1. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments. 2. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use. 2. To ensure the cable’s longevity, do not abruptly bend or pull the connector. Do not expose your cable to the elements for long periods of time to avoid moisture collection and rust. 3. Keep your cable away from pets. 4. Use 99% v/v alcohol to clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally.
- What devices can be the Anker lightning cable compatible with?
- iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8432
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM