The successor to PowerCore 10400. Exactly the same small-size but with even more power squeezed into its robust casing. No larger than a wallet but able to charge an iPhone 4 times.Powered by Anker’s world-famous charging technology to provide a high-speed charge, no matter the device.
- High-Speed Charging
- 30% Lighter Than Other Chargers
- Easy to Use and Carry with You
- Simultaneous Dual-Port Charging
Super-High Cell Capacity
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone X over 3 times, a Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad mini 4 over 1-and-a-half times.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, headphones, and more.
PowerCore 13000’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
- The Compact Super-High Cell Capacity Portable Charger
Super-High Cell Capacity
- Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
- PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
- Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
- Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
- Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
- Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Rated cell capacity is the minimum charge cell capacity after factoring energy loss while charging. Based on standard laboratory conditions, our rated cell capacity is more than 60% of total cell capacity, which is higher than average.
- 1,3000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
# of iPhone 6s charges
# of iPad mini 4 charges
# of Samsung S6 charges
# of USB Charging Ports
5V 3A (3A max per port)
3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in
3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."