Portable and Space-Saving
Easy to carry around for backyard or outdoor use. And thanks to the compact size, you can easily store PowerHouse in your home for use as emergency backup power during a blackout.
Works with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the maximum efficiency while solar charging. Connect a solar panel to the DC input port to give PowerHouse a recharge at up to 65W.
Keep Track of Your Power
The large LED display lets you easily keep track of PowerHouse’s key information including remaining capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time left to fully recharge the battery.
Rugged and Durable
PowerHouse is strengthened on all 8 corners and on the reverse to offer greater protection against the wear-and-tear of outdoor use.
Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PoweHouse 389Wh), 65W Adapter, DC to Car Port Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, and welcome guide.
Designed For Devices Under 300W
Please note that the AC outlet of Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PoweHouse 389Wh) only supports devices with a rating less than 300W.
Model Number: A1730
Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PoweHouse 389Wh)
The High-Speed, Multi-Functional Portable Power Station
Power For All
From powering appliances to charging mobile devices at high speed, PowerHouse’s 8 ports provide enough charging options for you to power you and your family’s entire trip.
Advanced Charging Technology
Features a 60W USB-C port equipped with our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology to charge mobile devices at high speed. Charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes, or charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in only 30 minutes.
Recharge at High-Speed
Connect the included power adapter to the DC input port, and a 60W Power Delivery wall charger (not included) to the USB-C port to give PowerHouse a full recharge in just 4 hours and 20 minutes. Recharging with just the included power adapter will take approximately 6.5 hours.
The DC input port supports recharging via solar panels, so now you can recharge PowerHouse directly via sunlight and take your next camping trip truly off-grid. Supports maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for more efficient power transfer. Note: Solar panels not included.
Lighting For Any Situation
The built-in flashlight can be switched between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes, while an LED light bar on the reverse provides soothing, ambient light.
Cell Capacity: 108,000mAh Rated Capacity: 27,000mAh 14.4V/388.8Wh
Weight: 4.62 kg / 10.2 lbs Size: 255 × 148 × 139 mm / 10 × 5.8 × 5.5 in
Operating Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C Ambient Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
AC (Pure Sine Wave): 110V~ 2.72A, 50Hz / 60Hz, 300W USB-A: 5V 7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 3A /15V 3A / 20V 3A (60W Max) Car Socket + 5.5 mm DC: 12V 10A (120W Max)
DC Input: 11-28V 5.5A (65W Max)
USB-C Input: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max) USB-C 60W + 65W DC Input: 125W Max (USB-C Charger not included)
- When any of the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Therefore, it’s recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Use a solar charger with a 7.9 mm x 0.9 mm DC port.
- The max power output of the AC port is 300W. If you use the AC port for devices greater than 300W, PowerHouse will automatically turn off.
- 108,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
- PowerHouse recharges via the DC and USB-C ports simultaneously until it reaches 81%, then the USB-C port automatically switches off and DC charging continues.
108,000mAh Rated Capacity: 27,000mAh 14.4V/388.8Wh
4.62 kg / 10.2 lbs
255 × 148 × 139 mm / 10 × 5.8 × 5.5 inc
32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
AC (Pure Sine Wave): 110V~ 2.72A, 50Hz / 60Hz, 300W USB-A: 5V 7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port) USB-C: 5V 3A / 9V 3A /15V 3A / 20V 3A (60W Max) Car Socket + 5.5 mm DC: 12V 10A (120W Max)
DC Input: 11-28V 5.5A (65W Max) USB-C Input: 5V 3A/9V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max) USB-C 60W + 65W DC Input: 125W Max (USB-C Charger not included)
Series 5 | Enjoy Higher Quality
Enjoy Higher Quality
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."