An Effortless Charging Experience
Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled device on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
*Flashing blue - Metal obstruction detected
*Flashing green - Incompatible AC adapter or cable connected
*Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off - Connected to power
*Solid blue - Actively charging a device
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience wireless charging with total peace of mind.
Model Number: A2503
Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad)
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including OtterBoxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
Provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12 series. To charge the iPhone 12 series at 15W, use an official MagSafe wireless charger.
Not compatible with Amazon’s Fire HD 10 Plus tablet.
iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
How do wireless charging speeds compare to a traditional wired charger?
What kind of AC adapter should I use with PowerWave Pad?
Will PowerWave work with phone cases?
My phone is compatible with wireless charging, so why won't it charge with my wireless charger?
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."