Mon-Fri 7AM - 5PM (PT)
Mon - Fri 10AM - 4PM (PT)
Buy on the Anker Store
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Fast, Free Shipping
Lifetime Customer Support
Pair up with a 65W Power Delivery USB-C charger and cable to provide powerful pass-through charging to your laptop. (Charger and cable not included.).
Extend or mirror your display to an external monitor in resolutions up to 4K@30Hz.
Only 0.7 inches thick and weighs less than a deck of cards to offer maximum expansion while taking up hardly any space on your desk or in your bag.
Model Number: A8365
PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub
Use Minimal Space to Connect More Devices
More Ports, More Options
With a total of 6 ports, you can expand the functionality of your laptop’s single USB-C port to include Power Delivery pass-through charging, media display, ethernet connectivity, and data transfer.
Supports High-Speed Charging
The USB-C Power Delivery input port supports up to 53W pass-through charging to your connected laptop when used with a 65W charger (not included). This means you can fully refuel a 2020 MacBook Air 13ʺ in just 2 hours.
USB-C and USB-A data ports provide file transfer at speeds up to 5 Gbps, while an HDMI port supports media display at resolutions up to 4K@30Hz.
Fast and Reliable Connection
Connect your Wi-Fi router to the Ethernet port for a more stable online connection at speeds up to 1 Gbps.
MacBook / MacBook Pro ( 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017)
MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
iPad Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
Pixelbook (2019 / 2018 / 2017)
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, macOS X 10.6 or later, iPadOS, Linux 2.6.14 or later.
The USB-A and USB-C data ports do not support media display or charging.
Charger and cable not included.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I use this hub to get 53W pass-through charging?
Make sure your laptop supports a 65W input and that your charger and cable both support 65W charging.
2. I can't get the Ethernet port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Reinstall the Ethernet driver.
2) Try this device with a different computer or different ethernet cable and see if the issue persists.
3. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode. To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
4. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
5. Does this hub work with iPad Pro?
Yes, but you must update to the latest version of the iPadOS. And due to the power input limit of iPad Pro, the maximum pass-through charging speed is 30W for an 11-inch iPad Pro and 35W for a 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
6. Does this hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 122℉. However, this is normal for products of this kind.
*This product does not use post-consumer recycled materials or bio-based materials.
USB, USB Type C, Ethernet, HDMI
Number of Ports
5.2 x 0.89 x 0.72 inches
Data Transfer Rate
5 Gigabits Per Second
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."