1. Based on our advanced power-detection technology, when a new device is inserted, the USB ports will redistribute power depending on the requirements of your devices. So, the first device on this charging station will disconnect and then reconnect.
2. Anker 727 Charging Station (GaN Prime 100W) does not support wireless charging, nor has the functions of a power bank.
3. When the device is charged, the voltage and current will constantly adjust and change. If it does not reach 90-100W, the blue light will not illuminate even though your device supports up to 100W charging.
Number of USB-C Ports
2 USB-C Ports
Number of USB-A Ports
2 USB-A Ports
Number of Outputs
Dimensions and Weight
6.3 × 3.11 × 0.7 in / 162 × 79 × 18 mm
15.8 oz / 448 g
Series 7 | Embrace Future Technology
Embrace Future Technology
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."