[Upgraded] USB C Hub Adapter
- The Anker advantage Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Massive Expansion get way more out of your MacBook's USB-C port with 4K 30Hz HDMI SD card connectivity USB-A/ USB-C data ports as well as high-velocity pass-through charging with power delivery
- Superspeed transfer music movies and more in seconds with 5 Gbps data speeds
- Sd ready swap and sync nearly all SD card formats with the microSD and standard SD card slots
- What you get Anker premium 7-in-1 USB-C hub travel pouch welcome guide worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service
Do More with More Ports
One little USB-C port is not going to cut it. With 2 USB-C ports (1 for charging and 1 for data), 2 USB-A data ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 microSD card slot, and 1 standard SD card slot, your mobile life just got a lot more productive.
Charge & Use Simultaneously
Enjoy full-speed pass-through charging while using with a cable capable of supporting 100W. Maximum input of 100W minus 15W for the hub’s operation allows the hub to give your MacBook up to an 85W pass-through charge while using other functions.
Every Pixel Matters
Easily stream media to a bigger monitor or television in stunning 4K @ 30Hz*.
*For a 60Hz frequency, please set the definition of your device to 2K.
Transfer Large Files Quickly
2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB-C data-only ports sync a complete music library or an entire photo album nearly instantaneously with 5 Gbps data transfer. For a stable connection, don’t connect high-power devices exceeding a combined current of 900mA.
Works with all USB-C mobile phones, to sync and swap with speed, wherever you are.
The Anker Advantage
Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Model Number: A8346
Compatible Devices Include:
MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 )
MacBook Air (2018 / 2019)
Apple USB SuperDrive
Original Dell XPS 13 stock adapter / Original Samsung phone and tablet stock adapters
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or later
Only iPad Pros with iPad OS are compatible(Charging not supported).
Media display is only supported via the HDMI port.
This hub does not support media display via the USB-C ports, including when using a USB-C to HDMI cable, or USB-C to DisplayPort cable.
Due to the power input limitations of mobile devices, this hub is not suitable for pass-through charging tablets or phones.
Some 2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice) and USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
The extended cable is 0.6 ft long.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM