safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost 5 times, a Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Output (2 USB Ports): 5V=3A (3A Max per port), Qualcomm Quick Charge NOT supported
Input (1 USB-C Port): 5V=2A
- Does this charger support USB-C output, as well as input?
- It supports input only.
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- It comes with a USB to USB-C cable only.
- Will this charge the Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, but not at top speed, as this charger does not support Power Delivery.
- Can I use a USB to USB-C cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 13000 C?
- Yes, other USB to USB-Ccables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 13000 C. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 13000 C?
- You can safely recharge PowerCore in 8 hours using a 2A or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore 13000 C?
- The PowerCore 13000 C is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore 13000 C work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore 13000 C can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore 13000 C?
- PowerCore 13000 C's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can PowerCore 13000 C charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore 13000 C's higher output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore 13000 C will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can PowerCore 13000 C charge two devices simultaneously?
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore 13000 C is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore 13000 C is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore 13000 C is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore 13000 C last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore 13000 C be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore 13000 C can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can PowerCore 13000 C be taken on board airplanes?
- Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes.
To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000.
Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules:
Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore 13000 C doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore 13000 C doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore 13000 C and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.