10W Max Wireless Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that's 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
10W Max Wireless Charger
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
High-Speed Charging Modes
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone, while flagship Samsung gets a 10W fast charge.
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge.
PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 8
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35, Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
- Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no magnetic or metal attachments, expandable grips, keys, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- If your phone has an expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5 mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grip before charging.
- Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface. - Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease