Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 8
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35, Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
- Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
- If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal or magnetic attachments, expandable grips, keys, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- If your phone has an expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5 mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grip before charging.
- Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
- Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.
- Will this PowerWave Pad charge iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus at full speed?
- No. PowerWave Pad only charges these devices using a 5W standard current.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- PowerWave Pad's temperature should not exceed 104°F (40°C).
- Does wireless charging interfere with other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, a different range from most other wireless devices.
- Does wireless charging generate harmful radiation?
- PowerWave Pad chargers come with comprehensive safety features and full official certification for safe use.
- How does PowerWave Pad's performance compare to that of a standard wired charger?
- Results may vary depending on your device, but wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging.
- PowerWave Pad isn't charging my device! What do I do?
- 1. Make sure your device is Qi-compatible.
2. Check to ensure that the AC adapter you're using has an output of 2A or more.
3. PowerWave Pad is equipped with a scale to help align your phone correctly. Make sure that your phone is aligned.
4. Make sure that your phone is not in a case thicker than 5 mm.
5. Make sure that there are no metal attachments or popsockets on the back of the phone/phone case.
6. Try using a different cable.
7. Restart your phone, and unplug and re-connect the power supply.
If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com.
- How fast is this PowerWave Pad?
- Charging speed varies depending on the device. 10W fast wireless charging for Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7, Samsung Note 9 / Note 8 with a Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter. Other Qi compatible phones at 5W,such as iPhone XR/Xs Max/XS/X/8/8 Plus.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use with PowerWave Pad?
- Your AC adapter must have a minimum output for 2A. Otherwise, your devices may not charge properly. A Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter is required for high-speed charging for iPhone 8 and later at 7.5W, and for Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / Samsung Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5, LG G7 / G7+, and V30+ / V30 / V35 at 10W.
- Can I use a different cable instead of the one that comes with PowerWave Pad in the box?
- Yes, you can use other Micro USB cables. However, we recommend using a cable from a trusted brand, or the one that came with your device.
- What do the LED indicator lights mean?
- Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off: Connected to power;
Solid blue: Charging or fully charged
Flashing blue: Foreign object or incompatible charger/cable detected
Flashing red: Charger overheating (turn on your car's AC and wait a few minutes before using the wireless charger again)
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease