12W USB Car Charger
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Anker Lightning Car Charger
12W car charger for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Apple MFi Certification
Each PowerDrive Lightning contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility.
Ultra Fast Charging
2.4 amps of power ensures the fastest possible charge for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The Anker PowerDrive Lightning is one of the most compact Lightning car chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6s / 6 / Plus, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
This cable's Lightning Connector doesn't fit LifeProof or OtterBox iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6s / Plus cases.
- Input: DC 12 / 24V
- Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Size: 2.2 x 1.1 x 1.1in / 56 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight: 1.1oz / 32g
- What if the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try a different device with the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger, or try the car charger with a different device to confirm the origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger's LED stops illuminating and the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the 12W iPhone car charger is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the 12W iPhone car charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if this PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- This 12W iPhone car charger is designed to fit the standard size for car sockets. Test the 12W iPhone car charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info