[2 in 1 Pack] Anker USB-C (Male) to Micro USB (Female) Adapter
USB-C to Micro USB Adapter
The Small and Simple USB-C Converter
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Huge USB Compatibility
Use your USB-C phone, tablet or computer with your Micro USB cables. Allows you to easily connect your USB-C phone to any charger or computer.
Offers full speed Micro USB charging speed, including Qualcomm Quick Charge and other high-speed charging protocols. 480 Mbps transfer speed is around 20 songs per second.
Just plug the adapter's USB-C plug into your device and a cable into the adapter's Micro USB port. No other hardware or software required.
Works perfectly with USB-C phones and tablets as well as laptops and other devices. Includes two adapters for ultimate convenience.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Compatible Devices Include:
Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Nokia N1 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
This adapter will not charge Nexus 5X or 6P, Moto Z, Huawei Mate 9, or OnePlus 3 at full speed. The USB-C connector may not fit perfectly with Sony XZ or LG V20. Does not support USB On-The-Go. If you are not sure if your device is compatible with this adapter, contact our customer service.
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.4 x 0.2 inches
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will try to make things right for you.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM