4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
Simplistic. Speedy. Expansive. Complement your computer with added ports and style.
Turn one of your computer's USB ports into four. Sync and charge all your devices simultaneously.
Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high-definition movie in seconds—no more wait times when sending and receiving important files.
Super-compact (3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1in) and weighing only 3.9oz (less than a deck of cards) to easily slip into a purse or pocket Sturdy hook-and-loop strap allows you to firmly secure to a desk or wall.
Seamless Aluminum Unibody
The robust aluminum-alloy chassis protects against damage and stays new-looking, even after years of use.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices which require a higher power input.
- Weight: 98g / 3.9oz
- Dimensions: 85 × 45 × 27mm / 3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1in
- Port: 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Data Port Output Current: Standard 900mA max
- Driver: Driver not required.
- Compatible: Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Safety Approval : CE, FCC, RoHS
- Output Interface: USB 3.0: 4 type A ports with maximum speeds of up to 5Gbps
- Input Interface: USB 3.0 type A
- Why does my hard drive still spin when connected to the hub after my computer is turned off?
- Some hard drives will remain active even without a signal from the computer. Whether your hard drive will do this or not depends on the manufacturer and design of your drive.
We suggest unplugging the power adapter of both the hub and the hard drive to ensure the hard drive shuts down.
- Why is my computer unable to shut down when the hub is connected?
- 1. Please unplug the hub and see if your computer is then able to shut down.
2. Please unplug the AC adapter from the hub and see if the PC will shut down properly with the hub plugged in. If this solves the problem then the issue is with the hub. Please feel free to contact our support team for an exchange or refund. If it does not help, Please attempt the further troubleshooting below:
a. For Windows users: Adjust your power settings as follows: Right-click “My Computer”, select “Attributes”, then “Hardware”, followed by “Device Manager”, double-click “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”, right-click “USB Root Hub”, click “Attributes”, then “Power Management”, unmark “Allow computer to close the device to save power”, click “Yes ”, and then restart the computer.
For Mac users, please uncheck the box "put the hard disks to sleep when possible" in energy saver.
b. Check the USB 3.0 host and update its driver to the latest.
c. Try a different USB 3.0 cable/usb port.
If the further troubleshooting doesn't help then contact our support team.
- Why is the transfer rate so much slower than the 5Gbps promoted?
- The USB 3.0 transfer rate is 5Gbps and has a theoretical transfer speed of 500MB/s which is about 8 times faster than the USB 2.0 transfer rate of 480Mb/s with theoretical transfer speed of 60MB/s.
There are numerous variables that will affect USB transfer rate including data source and destination and file type. With all reasonable usage environments taken into account USB 3.0 can achieve average transfer speeds about 3 times faster than that of USB 2.0.
- Do you have any driver for the hub?
- Our Anker Hubs are plug-and-play so there's no need for extra drivers, but we do recommend updating your USB controller’s drivers and firmware to the latest version. This ensures a smooth experience using any USB devices. To do this you should identify the brand of your USB controller then search online, or contact your PC/motherboard supplier directly.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM