SuperSpeed for 7.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 7 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Smart made easier.
7 separate LED indicators reveal each port's power and transfer status, keeping things visually under your control. And, with its no-brainer driver-free installation, plug-and-play and hot-swapping, actually using it really couldn't be easier.
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact our customer support if any problems remain.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
• Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports.(eg: Superdrive and some WD hard drives)