Anker 60W USB 3.0 7-Port Data Hub with 3 Smart Charging Ports
Full speed charging and syncing for all your devices.
With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, get synced up and on your way faster than ever.
PowerIQ detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge
3 PowerIQ ports detect your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.1 amps per port or 10 amps overall.
At about the size of a pen case, this compact yet powerful data hub and charging port helps you keep your workspace clean and organized.
High quality materials and built-in surge protector keep your devices and data safe. Also supports hot swapping. Freely disconnect devices while data hub is powered.
(32/64 bit) Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
Note: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection to host ports. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection instead.
- Weight :105g / 3.7oz
- Dimensions :145 × 44 × 22mm / 5.7 × 1.7 × 0.9in
- Port :7 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Data Port Output Current :5Gbps
- Charging Port Output Current :2.1A × 3
- Driver :Driver not required.
- Compatible :Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Supported System :Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Will this hub work with a usb 2.0 bdr drive operating at 1.3 amps? can it be plugged in iq ports?
- The IQ ports just provide power. They don't provide a data connection. So you'd need a data connection that delivered 1.3 amps. Some drives provide a "Y" cable that allows you to connection to two ports. One of them is the data connection, the other is providing just additional power. The data ports on this provide .9 amps each so you could use two of those or figure out which connection on the "Y" cable is data and which is just power and connect the one that is just power up to the IQ port. If you just have one USB connection on your cable you might need to find another hub that provides 1.3 Amps (i.e. 1300 mA) or more.
- Does the hub stay powered after the computer is off? ie if i turn off my laptop will my keyboard lights turn off as well if i'm using external power?
- The USB 3.0 color coded as blue are off when the pc is off but the other three USB's are charging ports are always on and can charge any cellphone even if the PC is off.
- How long is the usb cable?
- 2.6 ft